YOUR CHURCH’s working conditions, compensation, and benefits are competitive with those offered by other Restoration Movement Independent Christian Churches locally and nationally. Concerns and questions about working conditions, compensation, or benefits should be brought to the attention of the staff member’s ministry area leader and/or the Executive Pastor.
It is the church’s desire that its staff deal openly and directly with ministry area leaders and each other helping to create a positive and effective working environment. The church’s commitment to its staff members is demonstrated through timely and effective response to concerns, suggestions, and other input and feedback.
Additionally, to aid in the creation of a positive working environment, church staff members should adhere to the following 11 “Staff Values” when relating to each other as co-workers and servants of Christ:
YOUR CHURCH’s Staff will …
- Have fun together!
- Maintain healthy boundaries with the opposite sex.
- Not gossip and only speak positively about one another.
- Commit to having one another’s back.
- Have no unresolved conflict.
- Seek, value, and apply feedback from one another.
- Consider all ministry areas with equal value.
- Work hard, but protect personal and family time.
- Pursue personal, professional, and spiritual growth.
- Pray for one another.
- Communicate with one another with grace, tact, and honesty.