Here’s a great idea for a Christmas time event that will definitely gather a crowd!
It’s called “Pictures With Santa.” Every year we’ve done this I’m amazed at the number of people who show up! Last year we welcomed more than 700.
Each year on a Saturday a couple of weeks before Christmas we host Pictures With Santa. Here’s a summary of the event’s specifics:
- Stage press, invite cards, and lots of social media (#ccvsanta)
- Donation of a non-perishable food item or toy for a local outreach organization
- Staff and volunteers dress up as Elves
- Christmas music
- Red carpet
- Hot cocoa bar
- Cookie decorating
- Gift bags that include an invite to Christmas Eve services
- And … of course, Santa and a photographer
Give this a try this year as part of your overall Christmas Eve services promotion. You won’t regret it!